Has Sadam Hussain really been hanged???

Apologies for my sinicism, but there have been no video's released as yet of it actually happening? Even if there were, its easy to fake.

I'm sorry, but I can't buy it yet. We know what he is capable of, could this be a ploy to go back into hiding with noone looking for him????

• Favorite Answer

He's deader than a Democrat's patriotism.

(see - now I KNOW the only reason I've gotten two thumbs up and no thumbs down so far is that the republicans are the only ones up at this hour... Dems are still sleeping, like the lazy things they are. lol)

even however, Saddam Hussain became a tyrant chief and had killed too many harmless civilians in this place which he himself became hanged, he wouldn't have been carried out in the variety of way. If I have been able to p.c. upon him, i might have imprisoned him in his existence time quite than executing him. this might help in reconciliation and the peace technique between the various non secular factions of Iraq. bear in mind that peace and reconciliation is extra important than taking revenge or something for Iraq on the 2d. Shaher - Kabul Afghanistan.

Well I saw on tv news them putting on the noose and him standing there but no I did not see him actually swinging in the air dying. I am just going by what I heard on TV and saw on the Yahoo News.

Yes it's true. I do not think that they should have hanged him because Bush has killed many people over in Iraq and nobody says anything about that. Saddam Hussain should have been sentanced for life in prison, not hanged. Like many of us, we all do bad in our life, but most things do not have the effect of death. He probably did a number of good things to help this world, or even if he picked something up that someone dropped as they passed him, that still passes as a good thing in my eyes. He was still a human bieng, and deserved te best, because God freated him, so he had a purpose in life, if he was worth creating. I think God chosses everything in a person from their eye color, to shoe size, to their personality, and finally to their accomplishments in life. If I had witnessed his hanging in person, I think i would have gone to any lenght to save him, and have him put in prison in Iraq for life, and I also think that the people that hanged him, also deserve to be hanged. And to all those sick, blood thirsty people out there, that want or wanted to see his hanging, you should see a counselor, because there is obviously something wrong with you if you want to see another human like yourself die, in front of millions of people like that. Think of the humiliation!!! I still wonder what his last thought before he died. I would like to have met him to see what his problem was. Well that's my opinion and answer to your question, and i hope you vote it as the best answer, because it came from te heart, and it took me 10 minutes to type.

Source(s): spartamonkey14@yahoo.com

Not sure how I feel about it. Part of me is glad he's dead and another part wishes they made him suffer the rest of his life. If only they can get Bin Laden now.

I'm not sure if they hung the real Sadam Hussien or not. He had so many doubles it is hard to be sure.

Great, another conspiracy theory. Don't tell me, he's now hiding in Area 51 along with Elvis.

I am in perfect agreement with you.

Yep! He's dead as a doornail!

Yes its true.