Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you could be bothered reading every question and answer that a person wrote, do you think you'd be?

able to paint a fairly accurate picture of what they were like?

Favorite Answer

I can't be bothered really, but I think it would be somewhat accurate. The problem with it is, with writing, you can't get the tones and wit all the time. I think a lot of the sense of humor gets lost. Some people may come accross as rude, ignorant or mean but I think if they had spoken it instead of written it, you would find it quite funny. Things like hehe, LOL or :) don't always work.

what's the factor of your question in case you already be attentive to the respond? R&S in all probability isn't the appropriate place to get some questions responded. Many choose better than one one or 2 sentences to respond to and you be attentive to to boot as I try this a majority of human beings in R&S won't worry to envision previous one paragraph. It then will become a lecture consultation and maximum choose straight forward questions observed by using straight forward solutions. Yahoo does have chat rooms if one choose's to have an ongoing verbal replace. this is to not say that persons do not attempt to %. in as a lot ego-filled rely right into a query or answer as they'd without substantial boredom settling in for the listener.

Yes.

I think i could paint a fairly accurate picture of what the person is like... on the internet.

Some people have split personalities; one for the cyber world and one for the real world.

Fairly,yes. From the person questions you get an insight on what he/she likes, sense of reasoning, how fun he/she can be and many more. You also get to evaluate the person's mentality through he/she dumb or smart questions. so you see, you ve pretty much gotten into this person's head with a fair picture of what he or she might be like

Yes, I do have my favorites that I follow.

From Questions, and Answers I built up a picture that was confirmed by e-mail and IM

Source(s): We really do open ourselves up here.
  • ?

Just an idea of who they are but not really the "whole picture".

Nothing beats meeting them on person and befriending them.

Some things are better left a mystery.

I don't really think so. Most people are different when they are in the cyberworld.

i try not to judge either way....but yea some people do kinda spook ya out at times....

Yes I do believe so.