Who is hotter, Hermoine Grainger or Ginny Weasley?

I was debating this with a guy earlier today, and we agreed to disagreee. I am personally a Ginny man but i am looking forward to hearing from you

Favorite Answer

According to the books, Ginny is prettier. Harry actually falls in love with her in the 6th book (Half-Blood Prince).

But the movies casted a prettier actress for Hermione though.

I like Ginny better. Perhaps because she is a lot like me (only girl, likes sports, confident,blah,blah) I have 2 pen friends from the USA, who are red haired. Well, Ginny seem to be a lot nicer than Hermione. I admire her guts, and I hope that her role in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows is rocking and rememberal.

Source(s): Ginny-Harry fan

In the movies, its obviously Hermoine. But if you havent seen movies, the book seems to suggest that Ginny is hotter. There is not an incident where Hermoine seems to be hot (except for ball dance part in gof)

• outler

No i could no longer in all probability hate Ginny! She's a cool woman. The books threw me of nonetheless, while on the beginning up she grow to be this shy woman, and hastily she's the favored woman. i like the Harry/Ginny pairing nonetheless. I consistently wanted them to wind up at the same time. yet like i stated, i think of perhaps the previous few books killed the attitude i had of Ginny simply by fact the beggining.

Ginny's like twelve you strange little man! (Plus Hermione is rather nicely put together)

• Z

Hermoine

My 16 year old son says Hermione wins.

according to the book, itz ginny who's hotter. although i prefer hermione

Hey I got 2 points(you answer me in the same way)kisses

Hermione... gotta go with the brains.