Does anyone know the name of the kid who did the "bad granpa" prank on Jackass 2?

Been trying to find the name of the kid, so I can see if he has acted in anything else. He looked familiar, and it's been getting on my nerves. Lol.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Look in the credits at the end of the movie...that was really funny shite!

• Login to reply the answers
  • outler
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i understand a pair mothers and fathers who usually call their little ones names like this. i do no longer like it, and strongly disapprove of it. i think of it degrades little ones, makes the area worse, teaches them disrespect for others. I truly have instructed a pair acquaintances that i did no longer like it, and to no longer be greatly surprised while their little ones get older and stated the comparable issues to them! I truly have by no skill accomplished this myself till at the instant, while, I admit to having instructed my 12 twelve months old son he grow to be performing like a jerk or jackass. I specific the habit, yet i understand I nevertheless shouldn't say it. by no skill stated as any of my little ones the different names in any respect in the past. For me, provided that he's my oldest and maximum useful-willed and is turning out to be an adolescent, i'm able to tell its going to be no longer uncomplicated to no longer be completely disgusted and pissed approximately his habit. (something else i could desire to paintings on.) honestly, I truly have apologized for asserting that stuff to him, and that i felt truly ashamed of my habit...

• 1 decade ago

his name is George W.Bush

• 1 decade ago

youve developed a crush on him and cant stop masturbating when you watch the movie? you perv

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope sorry

• 1 decade ago

Oh, the kid..... I dunno.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.