Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

[[HELP]]How can I manage to have a boyfriend when so many guys hit on me?

I love this boy. And I want to break it to him that Im ready this

New Years. Well, I have no idea how Im going to manage that with so many hitting boys on me. What do I do? What do I do with all the guys who do hit on me right now? I have No idea what to do with them or if they say something.

Please Help!

• MK6
    Favorite Answer

With 'maturity' you'll be able to manage your own life, and not be overly concerned about other's offers.

Being able to say "no" to other guys and move in the direction you want with this one guy is an important tool in pursuing your life goals.

Guys hitting on you is not a problem, - you MANAGING it successfully appears to need work.

You didn't mention your age or age bracket but I'd put you at somewhere in your teens or early twenties ,,,, The best and the smartest thing a young person can do is not be so ready to tie themselves down to just one person so early in their life ,,,,, You have your whole life ahead of you for that ,,,, This individual would be smart to play the field so to speak ,,,,, It would be better to get as broad a range of acquaintances as you can so that when the time comes that you are ready to settle down to a more serious or involve relationship you can make a smarter or wiser decision as to whom you want to do this with ,,,,, Like I said earlier ,,,,, don't be so ready to isolate yourself from every one buy settling down with just one person so early ,,,, Who knows ,,,, You doing this so early just might cause you to miss the person you really want to meet and be with ,,,, Mr Right in other words ,,,, So I think the best solution to your dilemma is to tell them all "Sorry guys but I"m not ready for a one on one relationship just now " ,,,, You never buy the first pair of shoes you look at when shopping so don't be so ready to select a boyfriend so early either ,,,,, Give it time ,,,, If you have as many suitors as you say you do then you are always going to have them around and never have to worry about getting dates,,,, There are allot of fish in the pond so to speak so go fishing ,,,, meet as many of them as you can ,,,, Most of them will probably be fun and exciting to be around and comes trouble and problem free ,,,,, Just don't ruin your chances of meeting them by tying yourself down to one person so early ,,,,, Give this opinion some thought and see if you don't agree ,,,, Good luck with what ever you deside ,,,,, Yoda told you this ,,,,,

Just ignore them as best you can or politely tell them that you're in a relationship and can't seriously be involved with anyone else, but you sincerely appreciate their attention and flattery. The boy you love will probably be the one to be most uncomfortable with it. Hopefully he's not the jealous type and can take the attention you get. :-)

If you want to be with this boy, then go for it! Who cares about all the others who hit on you. As soon as someone tries, just tell them to leave you alone as you are already taken! Simple.

It doesn't really matter the amount of people hitting on you, it's how you respond to it. You can't help it if you're hot, just politely turn the fellas down that you're not interested in.

Dump him and go out with one of the boy that are hitting on you for New Years. friends with benefits are so much better than true relationships. ;)

hi, well all i can suggest to you that if you want to have a boyfriend. Don't let other guys flirt with you, your the one who has to be incontrol with the situation. It is not wise to cheat on your boyfriend or you could be asking for trouble. If you are so worried about the other guys wanna flirt with you, talk to your boyfriend about it.

Don't flirt or show them that you have the slightest interest in them if you really want to be with the guy you love.

If a boy still approaches you, just tell him that you are flattered by his interest in you, but that you are going out with someone else.

Good luck!

hi this is so easy if u say u love this guy u'll just b faithfull 2him and just spend happy time with him cuz this is the1 who u care about him and about the other guys it really not abig deal if u just push them away and mean it when u do that i mean show them that u really not intresting in them they won't hit on you again so have good time .

• Andrea

Tell the guys hitting on you that you're seeing someone, it's that simple. You can walk around with the guy you love if they say something else, clearly show them that you're unavailable.