What are your R&S goals for 2007?

Me:To help inform and enlighten people of the glory & wisdom of Jesus Christ.

and everybody else?

Favorite Answer

My goal is to get Maurice H.'s "Best Answer" score up to 10%!

Is it too much to ask that people stop pushing their beliefs on people and presenting them as facts rather than the unverified opinions that they are?

My resolution is that I'm joining a secular humanist organization and actually starting to get into some serious volunteer work. I'm also hoping that speaking with other rational people for a change will make me more tolerant of the irrational Fundies who are constantly trying to scare or shame me into believing in their fairy tales.

To try to show as many people as possible that there is an alternative to the judgmental punishing God idea.

More people need to realize that God was smart enough to come up with a plan for everyone's salvation that is going to work 100 percent of the time.

Otherwise God failed. How likely is that?

Love and blessings Don

I want to spend more time with God so I can grow closer to him! I´m going to try to read the complete Bible.

Dear Maurice,

Good question and even better goals!!!

Those are goals I share with you.

• ?

to spend much less time caring about either

rofl. You can keep it to yourself, thanks. I really REALLY don't like it when someone else tries to push their religion on me. It makes me ornery.

And my goals for R & S? To enlighten people like you to learn to keep your religion to yourself.