Who would win in fight between Bruce Lee and Mas Oyama?

I`m speaking hypothetically, of course. In my opinion, I think the fight would end in a draw or Lee would barely win.

Favorite Answer

mas. now will you people stop with this bruce lee vs blah blah blah crap. it's old. he was good as a actor and a martial artist. period.

Mas Oyama was a life long practitioner. Bruce Lee had five years of training and then became a movie star. I know this goes against popular opinion, but Lee wouldn't last long, unless the script said he would. Before everyone jumps all over me for this, look into it. I'm a big fan of Bruce but watch any of his movies or home videos. He telegraphs everything he does. Maybe its for the camera, I never asked him.

Mas kill a bull with single powerful punches. His art goes on to become most serious thearten to Muay Thai. While Bruce Lee pulls off bunches of party tricks and JKD basically become a joke of martial arts.

My moneys is on Mas.

Bruce Lee. With his quick strike would send anyone through a wall

it would be a tie.