What is your comment in the kiss of Yoon Eun Hye with Joo Ji Hoon in the Princess Hours (goong) episode 23??!!

Before u give ur opinion watch their KISS........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AabIY855ro

Youtube thumbnail

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Seen it many times, it's all over the net. And it's pretty darn hot for a K-Soapie! They are experts in the 'touch and pause' method of kissing , so this was an extraordinary development!

In fact, all the kisses in this show were unusual for K-Soaps, particularly the one in the street.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

VERY hot for a Korean drama. It made Joo Ji-hoon into an overnight sensation and all the girls want to kiss him! Including me :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

is that the lips to lips that your taking about. if it is, it's kinda hot, ive seen many korean tv series here in the philippines and some of the korean couples just touch his lips to her lips, and it's kinda dull. like rain and song hye kyo in full house. well, good work for yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon. hey! i thought lips to lips are not allowed in korea?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh. I think that it's quite a lovely scene. It's good to have them together rather than fighting with each other everyday.

Looking forward to Goong 2 in 2008.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.