Some 1 is harrasing me HELP!?

i AM on yahoo messenger and a guy wanted to know if I have had sex so I said no and this guy is like I will pay you to have sex with me and I am like nO i am only 15 and you should not be doing this to young children.... and know he is like I am a police guy and then I am like yea right and know he said my police force is comin to get you and I am like wat eva cause he lives in India AND i LIVE in SOUTH AFRICa BUT HOW can I report him or something cause he not soppose to be doing this help

this is his IM

Anurag Kanpuri

and his email

that is his email

and this is what he said that is real name is

anurag patel

probly not the right one But he is sick and plz how can I report him so he can not do this things

thank you


How do I report him on yahoo messenger?

10 Answers

  • Z
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    save the conversations and give them to your local police...

  • 1 decade ago

    First, sorry this has happened to you!:S

    Well, I guess, like Z said, if there's a way to save the conversation info, then do that and give that and his contact info to the local police. (Although, sadly, I don't think the police would do anything. But if you report it, you've done all you can.)

    If it were me, I'd just block this user from my messenger and try not to think about it anymore.

    I don't if that was any help. But, hey, hello to you from someone nice.;)

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Okay... i'm 15 as well, but I know what to do to help. If he chats with you, you can save the chat as a text, to do this, click on "conversation". Then click, "save as...". You can do whatever you want with the document, the best thing i would think of doing is to send it to the local police and they will get web busters to look into it, I used the Yahoo! Report Abuse utility to report him so it is reported to Yahoo!. Good luck on busting that a**hole.

  • 1 decade ago

    After you report him you should put him on the ignore list.

    Go to Preferences that is where you can find the ignore list.

    Go to Messenger Help next you need to link Yahoo Help Central that is where you report abuse. Hope this helps.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Play along, get as much information, report him to your local police. There is a law for such things. He will be in trouble.

    Don't delete any of his emails or the conversations you had. They can chase him down from his IP address that would be recorded in your computer.

  • 1 decade ago

    Report the user and then block (ignore) the user (abuser) on messenger. There are wierdos out there. Just try to be more careful of who you chat with.

  • ok you can do two things 1. click ingnore when his box comes up and 2. click on the report abuse button if there is one

  • 1 decade ago

    block him from sending emails,or better,a bit inconvenient but works well,change you r email adress,he'll never bother you again,change your onscreen name and details.

    there allotta ways to kill a cat,and just remember,a boer makes a plan..

    go to

    security section,they give a list of asked questions.

    click appropriate one and there you go.

  • 1 decade ago

    call your police and give them all of this information. If they wont do anything about it, then ask them what to do.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    spam him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.