Bravo, now that Saddam has been punished, what do you think about our dead soldiers?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • HHH
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There's gonna be a lot more dead soldiers now because Saddam's followers are gonna get their revenge.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

because of misinfo give to our president about weapons. But not compleatly untrue mass destructive weapons would wipe out Isreal and the balance of power in that area. We would lose our greatest allie in that part of the country. Iraq harbered some of the people who caused 911. Would you rather have them fighting in the United States? Thank God for our military forces defending us. But they always have. We do not give the military enough credit for what they do and are doing right now.

• JH is right on the mark here. I think our soldier's deaths aren't in vain. Now if we can get Osama we'll be set! They ought to strap him to a missle.

• jh
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I mourn their death, but they die with honor protecting their nation, wearing a uniform, not using women and children as human shields.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I fail to grasp the point of this question.

• 1 decade ago

Bravo Janet, your answer is truly right, they were serving other countries.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like jh's answer

• 1 decade ago

They died for nothing. These guys wanted to serve their country but ended up serving israel and oil.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.