Who is more worse Osama or Saddam ???

If you have any other choice you can add them too......

Favorite Answer

Depends who you asked. Ask an Iraqi and they will say Saddam was worse. Ask me- or ask an American and they will say Osama was worse. Saddam NEVER attacked America. Saddam was no threat to me. Osama is. Osama and his henchmen are the true threat.

Osama actually was the guy behind 9/11 but Bush chose to get Saddam (may he rest in Hell). Saddam's own people took his shiite for 35 years as if thousands and thousands of Iraqis couldn't have had the guy taken out when our troops did it in weeks. Osama killed 3,000 people in the U.S. who did nothing to him. Osama is worse.

How can like minded actions be of subtle differences to say which is the either Who has concealed their plots behind walls of secret to plot the greatest scheme's against their foe and in doing so can not a point make. when this is so of the wideness to include all around then he will be narrowed out as Saddam was also. The road is wide that he battles upon to include many lives not to take as his own and therefor I would say he will be found and taken away.

Ask a NEOCON and they say Saddam. Ask Americans they say Osama. Ask Democrats, they say Bush. Therefore, I add Bush and vote for him to be hubg for lies that got many Republicans killed for no reason. Not that that's a bad thing, just the idea of lying fer oil. Can we say HALIBURTON (Cheney).

• ?

All Osama needed to do develop into be the main suitable disguise n' look for participant ever! particular, he did no longer beat Carmen San Diego or King Tut yet...he attempted! can't you human beings seem up for that?! you're so merciless! T_T

to me osama is worse,because while saddam would often threaten the USA .osama and his bunch of idiots actually attacked us.

well,

Saddam has been executed so he's no longer in the picture. I guess Osama is the worst

George Bush

The question should be - Who is better among Osama, late Saddam and Bush. My answer would be - they are all the same, Bush is only better in organizing popular support for his terrorism from his American idiots!

Maybe they're both because they both love to kill people!!! but somehow Saddam is worse than Osama.