What do you expect of Spiderman 3?

Because I saw the trailer and it promise.

Favorite Answer

The trailer is awesome...Spiderman's new costume is very very awesome(black)..I think this time we can expect a negative spiderman..I heard That Harry Osborn is the villain in this movie..I wish that wont happen he's really good but i also like Toby

well, in the animated spiderman series, there is an episode where some extra-terrestrial black liquid engulfs spiderman and he gets black suit with more power. Maybe this story is similar. But the animated one did not have any sand monster. Whatever it is, the trailer seems to be promising that its gonna be better than the first two

I'm expecting it to be much more thrilling than the 1st and 2nd movie. Because I've watched the cartoon version of the movie's story, I'm hoping that the excitement I felt when watching the marvel cartoon would be the same as I watch the movie. But as I watched the trailer, it looks much more action-packed the last ones.

i'm particularly attempting to no longer think of approximately it. If I do, i visit make expectancies that are so intense that they is surely no longer met. I did that for Spiderman 2, and replaced into upset. I enable a while go through and watched it returned, and observed that it replaced into definitely exceptionally stable.

I've seen the trailer and it looks rather exciting to me. I expect that it will be much darker though. Looks like he losing his mind or something.

Much better than Spidey 1 and 2, of course!

I expect the movie to have more action and adventure in it and i hope that Peter Parker and M.J. get married.

It should be great, I know that the charactor venom is going to be in it. He's that creepy silver spider thing. It will be interesting to see him on screen!

I expect this movie to be pack with action and romance... I want this to be GREAT!

i think it will be a lot better than the first two, i just wish it was a different actor