zainul asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

i dont think sadam husein is dead or hanged its all a political ploy what do u people think.?

Favorite Answer

I don't think so, I think they has executed him today, but really two more people should be executed before him, Bush and Blair, I hope one day we can see their trials,

No it wasn't. it is warry unhappy that we are nevertheless hold close human beings in our time. extra unhappy is that we've a Bush make particular that he's werry chuffed for this experience. What can we learn from this? in basic terms that we don't want to stay the way that politic's do. they are the biggest virus on the earth and we are able to manage with out them. the destiny is our in charge. enable's make the diference and tutor to the international and our young toddlers that we are actually not afraid and sand fo our suitable's. I allready did it. the perfect answe could be "who's the real sufferer here? who's the terrorist? Bush or Osama? Sadam Husein is in charge for his crime, yet no person need to bi killed, no longer even the devil him self. they are incorrect thank you to punish undesirable human beings.

He;s dead but rumour suggest that the announcement of his death sentence was delayed by the US govornment to help Bush in recent polls.

I think all of you people who continue to discuss conspiracy theories and political 'fasads' here are totally out of your minds. Really, get a life. I mean, it just happened less than 24 hours ago, and already you have the time and energy to doubt it. That's not even enough time to fully process it.

i was just thinkin the same thing while reading bout the news. He was handed over to iraqi soldiers just before the execution and special gallows were created for his execution. Bastard has soooo much money, he cud have bought the iraqi gaurds over n they would have let him escape. I mean he cud have easily given a million to each one of em.

maybe but It's not likely

He is dead!!

maybe but I really don't think so..

That you're an idiot.