Cleaning a micro fiber suede couch?

I have some dirt spots on my micro fiber suede couch. I am wondering if there is any way I can clean these off myself...

Favorite Answer

A friend in the furniture industry told me to use a damp cloth and a touch of white vinegar. That seems to work well on ours.

FOLEX Carpet Spot Remover, available for around $5 from Home Depot, Lowe's, etc., works like MAGIC. Just used it on mine to remove spilled red chili paste (!!). It lifted the stain COMPLETELY and did not cause any color fade or affect the texture of micro suede itself. It is also odorless so it left no chemical smell afterwards either. I used a hair dryer to dry off the residual wetness right after Folex application to make sure the stain has been scrubbed off completely.

damp cloth. i have these couches at my work and i clean them like that all the time. that fabric is great for that.