Is Happy Feet just for little kids?

I am going to see happy feet cos it looks really cute, but is a really childish movie or will I enjoy it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it's not just for little kids. It's fun, of course, but it has a strong environmental message (without being overbearing about it), as well as references to both 'Cyrano de Bergerac' and '2001: a space odyssey'. My son (who's 25) and I went to see it, and enjoyed it immensely.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was alright. Not really for little kids, because of some of the hidden messages you will pick up while watching the movie.

• 1 decade ago

It's for everyone and it's fun to watch. You won't regret watchin it. and FYI it's not just for kids, I even saw a couple watch the movie :D

• 1 decade ago

No, it deffinatly has a few obsticles childeren might not understand. A few people told me it wasn't the best, therefore I didn't waste my time, but then of course if it is good, let me know how it goes. =]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nah its a pretty nice movie n 4 everyone and well ull hav fun watching it!

Source(s): INOX multiplex
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you surely will enjoy it if you enjoyed the other animations like ice age, Madagascar ,cars and the like.but i heard that it is really good though i haven't seen it yet.just enjoy!!!!!!!!:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

noooo its a great movie its really cute

Source(s): ☺♥
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.