Is Happy Feet just for little kids?

I am going to see happy feet cos it looks really cute, but is a really childish movie or will I enjoy it?

Favorite Answer

No, it's not just for little kids. It's fun, of course, but it has a strong environmental message (without being overbearing about it), as well as references to both 'Cyrano de Bergerac' and '2001: a space odyssey'. My son (who's 25) and I went to see it, and enjoyed it immensely.

It was alright. Not really for little kids, because of some of the hidden messages you will pick up while watching the movie.

It's for everyone and it's fun to watch. You won't regret watchin it. and FYI it's not just for kids, I even saw a couple watch the movie :D

No, it deffinatly has a few obsticles childeren might not understand. A few people told me it wasn't the best, therefore I didn't waste my time, but then of course if it is good, let me know how it goes. =]

nah its a pretty nice movie n 4 everyone and well ull hav fun watching it!

Source(s): INOX multiplex

you surely will enjoy it if you enjoyed the other animations like ice age, Madagascar ,cars and the like.but i heard that it is really good though i haven't seen it yet.just enjoy!!!!!!!!:)

noooo its a great movie its really cute

Source(s): ☺♥