Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

how was your 2006?

were there any funny or happy or even sad incidents which u would like to share.

Favorite Answer

Got married in April. That was good. Got pregnant in May. Also good. My son was stillborn at 21 weeks in September. I would have to say that 2006 was the hardest year of my life and I'm praying that 2007 will be better. I just want to be happy again.

SOOO much better than 2005. In '05 four of my friends died, and then my brother and his girlfriend committed suicide. In '06 I got engaged towards the beginning, and I recently got a new job that's bigger and better and pays more. In '07 I'll be getting married. It just goes to show you that even if you're extremely depressed and bad things seem to just keep coming, this *can* get better - much better. I'm looking forward to an even better year than '06. Happy New Year!

It was wonderul and im ready for 2007 how was your 2006?

It was wonderful

it was "craptacular"