What pisses you off?

From myspace to standing in line at Wal-mart, people are being pissed off by ignorence all around their cities. What are a few things that people in your town do that piss you off, and what do you do about? [Just wait, make noises, or tell 'um off?]

Favorite Answer

Being reported for stupid sh!t on Yahoo Answers.

• In my town it's the traffic and the idiot engineer who designed some of these roads and parking lots. Almost every day there's an accident here in town. It's awful.

• DeeDee

i dislike when im waiting in line to be served and some moron just barges infront of me and the people behind the counter serve them first

no respect, no courtesy, just push right in love ..

OH? i do believe i was standing here patiently .. in front of you ..

*sigh* it just really annoys me ..

do i speak up? no

i just stand there in disbelief

ALSO..

when in a lift and theres like example 2 female and 5 men ...

4 out of the 5 men wait when the doors open .. as the female go to get out .. the 5th man just BARGES infront and out the lift doors...

have these people no manners?

*sigh* .. again... speechless

I hate when I'm driving and people who have the right of way don't go, so I wait for them, and we both go at the same time...and wait again, and it takes 15 minutes to go around the block!

12 yr olds n people on the street who dont know how to walk piss me off. n people who try to pick fights wit me for no reason at school piss me off too

The fact that the uk government are taxing the british people to death and theirs nothing the people can do about it!