gogo asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Is today the right day day to hang Saddam.?

do you think that today is the right day to hang Saddam since muslims are celebrating and so the rest of the world,isnt that a little hasty.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Those are the customs there - no appeals process.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Any day would be the right day. Things like this need not be determined by whether or not a bunch of muslims are celebrating something. Let them celebrate this now.

Source(s): From the AEN "How to Get Along in Life Handbook" This answer is a finely tuned, precision instrument machined to tolerances of +/- .001" and was carefully handcrafted from the highest quality materials. No animals or plants were harmed in the answering of this question. Any similarity with any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintended. What, me worry
  • 3 years ago

Can everybody argue that the punishment does not in good condition the crime? No Can everybody argue that he became harmless? No in recent times as quickly as we are so cushioned from certainty, it relatively is clean to be sure justice be served. Taking somebody's existence interior the direction of justice, on an identical time as extreme, is the enlightened place. It demonstrates extra suitable reasoning to be able to reconcile the evil of the crime with the will of justice. shop working it over, and you will comprehend that, a techniques from primitive, it relatively is a undying concept.

• 1 decade ago

Saddam was cruel to the people of his own country, killing them and once i heard he chopped off a guys toung and nailed it to the wall! So in a way yeah he does deserve it! But i dont think people shouldn't be hanged but if they were sentenced to die they shoulld just use a enjection. But yeah i guess he should be hanged!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lol, maybe Christmas would have been more appropriate or exactly on the turn of 2007.

• 1 decade ago

was it the right day when he did this exact same thing to people yrs ago., was it the right day that this so called powerful man raped the young women, think about that.

because of his ways we are losing men and women, is that right?????????

• 1 decade ago

oh so sorry i ll call the hang man and tell him to stop oops hes already dead

• 1 decade ago

of course its hasty and its the wrooooong day

• 1 decade ago

Does it matter? The deed is done.

• 1 decade ago

i don t think it was a good day. but anyway now it is done...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.