Pregnant and Terrified?

September 29, I had my stillborn son at 21 weeks pregnant. He had a fatal skeletal dysplasia. A month later (october), I wind up in the ER becuse I'm hemmoraging. November comes, so does my period. Almost had to go back to ER as I was bleeding so heavy. So yesterday was supposed to get my period. Nothing. Just on a whim I took a home test. Positive. So I took another one. Again positive. Called my husband in tears. I am so scared. I can't lose another baby like I did with my son. Looking at everything my uterus has been through these last three months, I'm scared that even if this one is healthy, I'm not physically strong enough to carry full term. I lost my son exactly 3 months ago yesterday and I find out I'm pregnant same day. This wasn't supposed to happen, not until we got all the test results back from our son. In fact, I had planned on going back on b/c this weekend. I am so scared. Any advice?

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded. Your kinds words and advice truly touched me. I wish I could give you all Best Answer!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded. Your kind words and advice truly touched me. I wish I could give you all Best Answer!

Favorite Answer

I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have been through a lot and anyone in a similar situation would be terrified too. I wish that there was an easy, comforting, answer but there isn't.

Clearly, you need to see your doctor as soon as you can and discuss your concerns with him/her from both a physical and emotional perspective. I also really feel you would benefit from some counseling to help you process your grief and to help you manage your anxiety and fear.

• ws_422

Oh. I am so so sorry for your loss. I cannot tell you how sorry I am. You need to let your Dr. know right away that your pregnant again. Just because something tragic happened to you and your unborn baby doesn't mean that your going to experience that again. As for your uterus, I am sure that it is just fine. There are many women who get pregnant 3 months and even less after giving birth and everything goes just the way it is supposed to . This baby that your carrying is a blessing from God and because your son had skeletal dyspepsia doesn't mean that it will happen with this baby as well. Just take it easy and get as much rest as possible because you have been through so much and make sure to let your Dr. know right away so he can keep a good eye on you. Again, I am sorry for your loss, be strong and God bless.

There is a great chance you can have a prefectly heathly baby. I lost my first child and I didnt deal with it well I still miss my first son zachery. Now I have a healthy 1 yr old son and having another son Jan. 2nd never give up hope. I was told I could never have a kid and look now I have 2 kids.

FIRST OF ALL, I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE GOING THROUGH THIS. I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR WORRIES AND I REALLY DO WISH THAT I COULD HELP YOU WITH YOUR PAIN. PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT ANYONE WHO IS READING YOUR QUESTION, MOTHERS ND FATHERS ALIKE, WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR UNBORN CHILD. MY ADVICE TO YOU IS PLAIN AND I HOPE SIMPLE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND. RELAX AS MUCH AS IS POSSIBLE UNTIL YOU HAVE GOT ALL RESULTS BACK FROM YOUR DOCTOR CONCERNING YOUR SWEET ANGEL AND YOUR UNBORN CHILD. STRESS IS CERTAINLY SOMETHING THAT NONE OF YOU NEED RIGHT NOW. IF THE SAME UNFORTUNATE THING IS TO HAPPEN AGAIN, OR LETS HOPE YOUR SECOND BABY IS HEALTHY, YOUR DOCTORS, WHO ARE GREAT PRACTITIONERS I'M SURE, WILL WORK OUT WHATS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ONE. HAVE FAITH IN THEM AND ALL WILL TURN OUT FOR THE BEST. GOD BLESS!

Source(s): MY HEART

Hey losing child is one of the hardest things that can happen it may happen again but there is a better chance it will not so just take it as it is and it will all work out

i'm so sorry for your loss, it must be very difficult, but you need to try and relax, for your own health and the health of your unborn baby, this would be the best thing you can do. Also consult your doctor as soon as possible to see what advice he/she can give you. i strongly believe that what is for you won't go by you, and i wish you the best of luck withthis baby and your future. i hope everything works out for you. x

Some of us believe if God leads you to it, He will lead you through it !

Talk to your Doctor, open and honest, tell of your concerns.

My Son and his wife lost their first child, have had 2 since and are pregnant with there 4th now.

Good luck, and God Bless!!!

u should really think about your options and if you can handle it if u lose the baby. coz if something happens and u can't handle it u get depressed and never be happy again.