Is United Kingdom Now a State of America?

Please can somebody explain to me the following.Look at International questions,There you will see United Kingdom but with a Stars and Stripes flag.Poor old Spain has no flag.Have I missed the Invasion?With your President,anything is possible.I do hope that soon the Union Jack will be shown.British and proud to be.

Favorite Answer

The flags appear to the left of the respective countries. You should see the UK flag, then "United Kingdom", then the U.S. flag followed by United States.

What I find annoying is that Yahoo! finds it necessary to have the U.S. web site "en Español" on one hand, but on the other hand doesn't even seem to realize that Canada - being bilingual - should have an "en Francais" option...

In short, Yahoo sucks.

This is a trick question right?

I don't think the Queen Elizabeth and soon-to-be-king Prince Charles will like that idea, much less Prime Minister Tony Blair.

If Bush becomes king, our world will come to an end.

I desire the united kingdom. My mom is Scots and my dad American. I actual have fond memories in usa, having visited my father interior the summers, yet my house is and could consistently be interior the united kingdom. i think safer here too, and experience that standard, Brits are friendlier than human beings. i think of it truly is truly in simple terms nostalgia for me. definite, uk has it truly is issues like all different united states, yet while in comparison with US's issues, ours i think of are much less annoying. i think of my greatest grievance appropriate to the united kingdom is the climate.

What are you talking about? In trying to understand your question, I would counter that the US is in a state rather than accept that the UK is a state of it!!

As an American, I would hope that we would NEVER invade England, every time the sh-t hits the fan, they are the ONLY country that covers our backs in a fight, and they get there in an instant !

U have not observed the flags correctly it seems.

• DeeDee

Im Proud to be AUSTRALIAN :P

well, half portuguese/brasilian as well lol

simple answer no, never in a million years

no, we are a dependant territory, like west samoa.

simply, YES