Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Would you care if?

Guys would you care if you GF had many male friends.. they don't want sex from me I think and I just like them as friends so whats wrong..I can't keep a BF long because of this...whats wrong?

Favorite Answer

The thing is, every guy "friend" of yours wants you. So he is justified.

I have always had more male friends than girls. I have always seem to have the same problem. I just seem to let my friends go if I am serious about that person. If not it really don't matter. I keeped seeing my one male friend secretly, and my man would find out, and bust me everytime. But I also had a relationship with this person prior to him. We were just friends but that broke off our engagement and I regret every minute of it. I would be happily married right now. But I blew it

• oldguy

having alot of bfs on your part sends the message that you are not serious about any relationship you are in. and your probably not really serious about a long term relationship, you're using the other guys a shields, excuses. be honest with yourself,you don't want to be held down by a commitment and be honest with the guys

I think it bothers most guys unless your bf knows your other guy friends well. Most guys will feel threatened not because you might hook up with them necessarily, but they fear they will get dumped and you will move on to one of your friends because their presence and proximity make it so convienent if a rough patch in your relationship develops.

it depends on how you behave when with those male friends of yours, have limits especiacially when with your BF, let them recognise him and respect him. create the differences between them and your BF and let your BF see that. if seriosly commited to your BF you'd rather stop. All men are jelousy but dont let anyone spoil your social life.

Source(s): own

i have the same problem. i`ve more male friends than female friends and my relationships havent lasted very long either. i`m guessin its a jealousy thing

well it is a bit of a problem u shoudnt have a lot of good boy freinds but if ur next relashionship or 2 dont work out ask one of ur guy freinds

• OC

Would you care if your boyfriend had many female friends?

cause you not caring that is the problem