Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

Name of toy back in the 70's.....?

In the 70's there was a toy that had to round balls hanging from a rope ( about 12 inches total I think) and you would click the balls together.... does anyone remember this? and what was it called? I think they stopped making them because they could break when hit together,,, but does anyone know where I can find them again? already checked ebay... thanks guys

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Thanks for the memories. I cannot remember how many times I had to climb a tree to get this thing off a tree limb. :)

    I found an image of it on the web, here it is:

    Mine was yellow if memory serves me correct.

  • lou b
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    If we're talking about the same thing...I think they were called Clackers. I vaguely remember them being withdrawn because they were found to be dangerous, but I can't remember why.

  • 1 decade ago

    Newtons cradle maybe, i had one in the 70's and bought one at walmart a couple of years ago for my boys.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I think they were actually called "Click Clacks".

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    It was called "the clacker"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.