can anyone please write me a detailed article on programming in pascal????

HI I am learning programming and I find pascal quite intresting!

BUT, our teacher is crappy and our college library is worse.so please write me some basics that you oughtta know when proframming in pascal.I'll be REEAAALLY thankful to that person

• jan
    Favorite Answer

Lesson #1 in programming: Learn to think clearly

Lesson #2 in programming: Your problem is probably not unique, certainly if you're at an elementary stage

Lesson #3 in programming: There's no point in trying to re-invent the wheel -- someone else has probably made a better job of it already

Lesson #4 in programming: Learn to make intelligent use of other people's work

Lesson #5 in programming: Put into practice what you've learned. In this instance it means consulting the existing articles you've been pointed to, and others like them.

Writing you a detailed article would take alot of time and effort.

Here is one already done. You can learn PASCAL from here:

http://www.taoyue.com/tutorials/pascal/contents.ht...

• kitt

whilst you're having a situation with a undeniable component of it, submit that section and somebody can assist you. in any different case, enter to an array of int variable in a for loop of 20. upload a million to an integer variable named F if the enter is <40 5, upload a million to an integer variable named C if the enter is > 40 4 and < 61, and so on.

it might also be interesting if, in your article, you make references to Modula-2 and Oberon.

(Good luck on your report)

I can't.