New Years! anyone going to be spending it at home?

I kinda wish I had big plans to bring in the new year, but I dont and im trying to look on the bright side of it.

Favorite Answer

We're going to to my Aunts house, but I think I'd rather be watching a movie with my friends

oh yes as usual I'm going to celebrate it again with my Family at home. The truth is I never had a new year celebration outside our house, and I'm kind of used to it. but I love spending it at home especially with the people I love the most. And besides my brother is going back to Manila right after the celebration for school, I'm really going to miss him for that, so I would like to spend some quality time with him and of course the rest of the family.

P.S. hope you'll also enjoy your new year, wherever you may celebrate it and whoever you will spend it with!

Im spending it at home!

and My friends are gonna come after 12...

Well i had a very good feeling about new year was kind of excited but TODAY im not! My mood kind of changed dont know why. Maybe im just tired from yesterday cause i was at the club till 4!

My wife and I will be spending New Years eve at home in front of the fireplace with a bottle of champagne. It used to be lots of fun to go out and celebrate with everyone but as I've gotten a little older and out of the bar scene, I really just prefer to be at home and celebrate with my wife. No traffic, no obnoxious drunks, no driving. I wish you a Happy New Year and enjoy yourself wherever you may be.

I am spending New Year's Eve home, as usual. That's OK though, we have our party. We get the munchies out, champagne and we play Monopoly with the radio on. Most of all, I don't have to worry about myself and family getting home safely. I'd rather be home and ring in the New Year with my husband, children and friends.

wheelchair bound..

i cant even say i am at home cause i have to live with friends,my flat three stories up,but home bound new years we come,hope you all have a good one,a cheers from myside comes twelve..

Don't feel bad, me and my b/f are staying in. We're over the whole "bar scene" and everyone we want to chill with is working.

Yep I will be Home Again what a Bummer!!!!!

• justme

i will be alone, might drink some wine and find somebody to chat with here

• Lydia

yes