dana asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

what do you think about saddam's death?

Favorite Answer

It will not make things better for the people of Iraq but I'm sure Mr Bush is hoping it makes him look good now since he's (in my eyes) just as bad for taking us to WAR on a lie.

I think this is such a sad event. I know Saddam was a evil man and deserved prison but killing him is not going to help that country and will only now cause more fighting and deaths. Because of this I am sure our solders will have to stay gone longer due to the increase of violence..

Killing Sadam could save innocent lives. His sons were brutal murderers. Their death also saved many innocent lives. I don't feel any joy for anyone's death. I am just glad for the innocent ones that are spared because of Saddam's death.

Hooray for the Iraqi people. Now with him gone thier government will be able to modernize and come up with more contemporary laws and punishments.

this is gone be mystery for ever, no one can solve it or prove it,

cause sadam is hero but why he surrender him self?, why he not shoot him self before caught by usa?, why he is alone on the time of caught?,this all question are unsolved and might be for ever

he is really required fair justic system, we all know what ever he do for his nation, in his nation, to his nation so all the rights of gave punishment is naturely by ireqy but usa not did it cause they wanted petrolum, so i think if sadem get fair justis trials and then hang up its o.k and well as human but this wrong

Why couldn't they just shoot him quick and easy?

I, as much as anyone else, thinks he is a horrible dictator who doesn't deserve to live. But hanging...is just so immoral. Watching a long, slow, suffered death is sick. That's all.

I'm glad he's gone..He so deserved what he got...Now lets pray for our troops that are still in Iraq and hope that no terrorists seek revenge on us...GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

• Hanky

I don't feel any remorse for him. What he did to people over the years deserves punishment.

hmm... you know, people in the middle age or befor killed immediately guys, for example when women looked like wiches or when women cheated their husbands, they all were murdered. also children could be murdered. today is it different. we kill people who murder to much guys.

I was so happy, I popped open a bottle of champange in celebration.