Will humans ever grow up?

We kill like its good, no matter the cause.

yeah your angry, so its ok to kill... thats why they killed saddam, ok he was one of the most evil dictators ? bush is a dictator, every american president has been, so have the majority of world leaders, they dont care about us like they should. this damned £$ money sign seems more important. Scientists say love should rule, not money. religions can all disappear for me. I believe the truth. Your all gonna hate me, cause its what you do best. we as a human race are unhappy with whats going on. made unhappier by thje ignorance.. its an ever decreasing circle of hate. so please, come and hate me.

I could do with being unhappy today, i might aswell be negative.

I asked if it was right to kill saddam, you wre so pent up anger, you couldnt read what i typed and think about it. you just had to blurt out any old crap. he was evil...you are evil for saying someone should die. no one should kill.. or come here, let me killl you. idiots r u ?

be positive... hope for no killing, learn from our mistakes.

educate everyone that we want love to rule, not some jackass hell bent on a society run by money and irrationality

Thank you yahoo for letting me speak my mind... and thank you for the no doubt 70% idiots who will reply saying saddam should have been killed... none of us have the right.... NONE OF US.

dont educate us that its ok to kill

Favorite Answer

Yes,no

• DeeDee

everyone does have a right to have their opinion though..

even if it does clash with what you believe/feel etc

this is the way society is heading and society encourages it.

Look at what occurs around the world.

Im sure the people who's families were directly killed/harmed by Saddam would not agree with you in that he should have died for what he done.

Yes, the world should be a better place, but in order for it to be a better place, people need to change.

Try to be positive, let this Saddam incident go & enjoy your NY 07

We are mortal and still evolving. Maybe in the next 1000 yrs or so. But not in our lifetime. I'm not trying to be a smarta$$. But it is true.

be positive be negative, but don't be naive.

Your answer: You first.