Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Shouldn't we change the law in AMERICA so children of illegals born here don't instantly become Americans?

Favorite Answer

That is not the only thing that should be changed, but yes.

we will not bypass rules that require something of a various united states, which includes that united states's citizenship rules. we are able to easily bypass and enforce rules that effect our voters or human beings traveling our united states, no count if or no longer they are right here legally or no longer. i'm exceptionally specific that anchor babies are no longer voters of the US if their dad and mom are no longer voters. i understand that may not the common awareness at the instant yet i think of it particularly is the point of the form and whilst that's finally examined they won't be voters. If as an occasion an American soldier and his spouse are stationed in a miles off places united states and that they've a toddler (no longer born on base, that's American soil) there the toddler is an American. it is not a (however united states) citizen. babies who're born on the same time as their dad and mom are vacationing are voters of the discern's united states. there is not any reason to reward unlawful invaders of our united states with citizenship for their babies. that may not the regulation and that may not the custom. that's in basic terms a rivalry through illegals that their little anchors are individuals to that end spreading Americanism to the entire family members.

Most Definitely!!!

And I don't agree with PaulisFree2004's statement that if we change things then it would change international law and stuff about the American children that are born abroad.

If someone is Visting (OR ILLEGALLY ) in another country, and has a child, then their child should be a citizen of whatever country the mother is from (a LEGAL citizen of). That's it. End of story! No controversy, No problems. Now make it happen. :)

No as it effects international law as well. Sure its a pain in the backside, but the effects are tremendious and apply not only to illegals and their families but would have to apply to USA citizens born abroad as well.

I have been saying that for years. I believe that would help cut down on the numbers. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people wanting to come to this great country....Just do it the right way. Thousands of people wait every year to become citizens and they follow the law...Then you have people that "cheat in line" I believe we need a law like this!

Yes we should! If you're here illegally, you should not have ANY benefits that should be for citizens only.

The illegals are welcomed here by AMERICAN COMPANIES---Yes there needs to be CHANGES.

Amen to that! Now that's using your noggin! I agree 600%

No, we should just shoot them.....but we'll need someone to practice on, so step right up.

Stupid is as stupid does.

• Chula

Only if we can include poor white trash too.