Whats wrong with me??!!!?

OK..here is whats happening..

theres this guy who used to love me soo much ...but i didnt love him even a lil..so i kept pushing him away and told him i dont feel anythin towards him he is just like a friend to me...after a while...i think he've got sick of me ..and moved on....i think he did right...

so i thought i'd be nice and let him meet a friend of mine...maybe he'd like her...so i did and i was so happy that i can find my friend a guy coz she was so despered..and within days they started dating..and i think they liked each other...

but now the problem is that am so jealous!! loool i know am crazy...i really feel so jealous i feel like i want him back..

so i dont understand my self whats wrong with me??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe that you were just use to the attention your male friend was giving you. Now you're not getting that attention anymore and your girl friend is. That is why you are jealous. I suggest you keep busy (ie. work, school, activities, other friends) so you don't have time to sit around and think about them together. Good Luck.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Maybe you got used to him liking you so much and now its a big change to see him dating your friend. But you hooked them up so I dont think it would be smart to tell him. Maybe he still has feelings for you but if no you should move on this time

• 1 decade ago

Could it be you feel you've lost two 'friends' now that they're a couple and spending more time with each other and not you? It's perfectly normal to feel that way.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe you should have atleast given him a chance to see if there was really anything. Now you may have lost something really good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ah this is so typical. but you had your chance and you let it go so there's not much you can do now. just try to be happy for them. or you wait till he's done with her, then he's all yours but trust me you won't want him then because you always want what you can't have. good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have mental problems. See a shrink.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know what you call it , but I have been there too.

• 1 decade ago

and you need a spanking

• 1 decade ago

we always want what we can't have

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.