Suggestions?

I want to do a theme for my babies nursery. i dont know if it is going to be a boy or a girl. i was thinking using the colours from the cover of Nightmare before Christmas, but would the purples be to feminine if we have a boy? also anyone who has suggestions, they are more than welcome! thanks!

Favorite Answer

I had to do the same thing....just a suggestion not sure if you are into it or not but i painted the room a very pale yellow (Disney Paint Color "honey bear yellow" and then I themed the room with moons and stars....it is so perfect...(I ended up having a boy)

Purple is alright for a boy. I did my boys room in pooh bear =). I think whatever you like no matter what anyone says is best for the baby.

I don't think purple is associated with a gender. You could do it for a girl or a boy. My son likes purple things. I like purple myself.

Good luck with your baby.

he will only be a baby.. and for a baby, purple is too cute! u do not talk aboutfeminity for a nursery!

good luck!!

use more gentle colors. you don't want the baby to be scared of his/her room. plus the colors will calm the baby once it begins to take in it's surroundings. primary colors (red, blue, yellow, and green) are also good. take a look at baby websites, they might give good suggestions.

Pastels are more calming for a nusery .

What about some transfers of Poo Bear and his friends .

Take care!

winnie the pooh is great for boy or girl.