what if liverpool face arsenal NOW???

arsenal trashed balckburn 6-2

A FEW DAYS LATER

blackburn shocked liverpool 1-0

so if liverpool vs arsenal?

7-0????

huhh?

Favorite Answer

See, the matches were in a completely different scenarios. There can be many perspectives as we can also say that Arsenal conceded two Blackburn goals and Liverpool conceded just one. Both the teams, that is Arsenal and Liverpool were title contenders at the start of the season but now due to lack of form and injuries and a lower budget as compared to Man. United and Chelsea ofcourse they are in the middle of the standings at 4th and 7th respectively.

I would say that the team which plays better on that particular day wins the game. I'm a Steven Gerrard fan and I bet that if Liverpool were to play Arsenal now and Gerrard was to be in central midfield and at the top of his game, then there was no stopping Liverpool.

By the way, mind you I consider Arsenal as the best passing team in EPL and one of the best passing clubs in the world after Barcelona.

Source(s): ♥ĦāÞÞý☼ήЁŵ♠ΫЁǍ®♫

That was last week. Now, most of Arsenal 1st team players are injured or not in top condition. For your info, we already lost Henry, Ljunberg, Gallas, Eboue, and Abou Diaby. Recently, Adebayor, Djorou, Walcott, and Hleb got injured whilst Fabregas, Aliadiere, Alex Song and Julio Baptista have colds. So, if Liverpool faces Arsenal NOW, I'm sure the scoreline will not reach 7-0! Arsenal fans still can hope for a draw or a close win, but there is still a better chance for Liverpool to beat Arsenal. However, I'm still an Arsenal fan! :)

Source(s): www.arsenal.com

not necessarily that was one bad day for liverpool and a great day for arsenal, football is full of suprises it is so unpredictable which makes it so exciting. In truth arsenal are the better side but anything can happen in football just ask fergie after man utd lost to sothend i still can't believe that. Come on United!

the last time they face each other arsenal trash liverpool 3-0

so i not too sure coz i agree that anything can happen in football

Arsenal might win yeah but u said Blckburn ''shocked'' Liverpool.

So what if Liverpool have a better day? then it might b closer, they might even win!

hell no liverpool beat fulham 4-0 you lost 2-1 so we could win 6-1

ha 3rd place is liverpools this season

i would sing for arsenal but i'd put my money on liverpool both sides are inconsistant.

Liverpool will beat them.

ASSanal Would GET RIPPED 20-0... LIVERPOOL ROCKZZ!!

liverpool will get whupped 6-0 or something