information technology a boon to mankind?

what r ur opinion abt it

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is just a tool. I mean, IT is just a tool. How mankind uses it will determine if it is a boon or a curse.

• Login to reply the answers
  • roba
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you have created a pretend dichotomy. technological expertise, certainly, with the aid of it is study of the international has and could proceed to make our existence ever extra handy with the aid of manipulation of the textile international. it could even convey approximately commercial area shuttle, and extra, the sky is the cut back so a techniques as how plenty extra ease and convenience and convenience and threat is going. in spite of the undeniable fact that, faith does not manage that. And technological expertise does not address what faith does. faith is coping with an completely distinctive set of questions and has an completely distinctive objective and overall performance. Questions which will on no account quit being asked, and questions which technological expertise a) does not manage, and b) can no longer answer or perhaps attempt to respond to given it is technique and purposes. technological expertise will on no account replace faith except technological expertise have been to branch out into organic theology. I see no indication that organic technological expertise has any plans on doing this. So, you could "rah rah" technological expertise 'til the cows come homestead. it is not an determination to faith anymore than video interest programming is an determination to medicine. In different words, your fake dichotomy is improper, and your "rah rah" as though there is a few style of opposition is punctiliously irrational...and inept.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i has made human beings available of different things. it has made the life easier.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.