how many people in usa believe,that Bush itself make WTC attack?

the reason for his company is get right to tell about nessesarity

of reduce importance of humans rights and take public attention off from his dirty tricks.

Favorite Answer

I agree with kismitt21. Bush IS more of a puppet than a president. Somebody else is definately pulling the strings!

And the truth is we don't really know what happened on September 11th or who was really behind it.

What we DO know is that the Government used what happened on September 11th to start a war, which had/has NOTHING to do with those "terrorist attacks". The war has caused THOUSANDS of innocent people their lives. And that is what people should be getting riled up about! But No we just want to sit around on our fat asses and talk about "conspiracy theories" which will never be proved or disproved, instead of taking a stand and DOING something about what is going on RIGHT NOW. Wake Up America!

• Carl

The only people who think Bush was responsible for the WTC attack are lunatics. I don't know if the Census Bureau has statistics on how many lunatics are in the US.

i might decide directly to appreciate the call of this action picture. could have been a Michael Moore action picture. i can not have faith which you truly think of that Bush is to blame for 9-11. Please get a existence, and why do no longer do somewhat study. If Bush might have accomplished that, do no longer you think of that the liberals that dislike him lots might have "enable the cat out of the bag". I in simple terms desire that your no longer a registered voter. yet once you're.... VOTE REPUBLICAN

I lean to the left and couldn't believe Bush would or even could do anything like that. just the far out left wing nuts are trying to make those rumors get attention. I really don't know why i responded to such idiotic BS.

more clintonspeak...i was there at wtc in manhattan at 911...what possible motive could anyone have in a civilized country for forcing a situation where people would leap to their deaths. thousands of people died and you want to turn this into partisan politics. the sad part about it is starting in january, unsuspecting voters looking for a popular quick fix to an unpopular war put people with this type of mindset into power by razor thin margins....god help us all.

I personally think you are as crazy as the others that believe it was set up bye the government. I don't trust a damn thing out government does, but Bush would not kill that many Americans to get what he wanted. Children died in that attack, Mom's, dad's, no it was not set up, and if you truly believe that, then maybe you need to leave this country.

I don't think he had anything to do with it. I don't think he has the brains to come up with something like that. I have always thought of him as more of somebody's puppet than a president

You have a Happy New Year.

Is Bush the one who called for a Holy War? Didn't think so.

Bush is the most stupid and callous American president ever, but he wouldn't have done that. For that I put my head on the chopping block!

You need to retsate the question