Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Was Saddam proud when he was hanged?

In the news they said Saddamdid not to cover his head when he was executed but they didnt say if he was proud.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

proud??

a rope around your neck

chocking to death

toung hanging out

turning purple in the face

pissing/shitting all over the place

YES HE WAS PROUD ~~~~~~~~~~NOT~~~~~

• Login to reply the answers
  • bill g
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Saddam was a dictator --- no differ ant than Hitler --- and slaughtered people ( his own ) and invading a country that hasn't got much going for them , because they believe that they are beyond societies needs and will ---- but they were oh ! so quick to ask for help when the s hit the f an .

so long as your be amend points to the deck you will never solve these peoples problems ( just supply them with more ambulences )

like any thing in life ---- if you can't help yourself --- you got no hjope !!! good luck .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe, Personally I wouldn't want my head covered. Hard to be proud after you're hanged though, with the relieving yourself in you're pants and what-not, not to mention the problem of being dead.

• J D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Who cares what he was thinking as his neck was snapped? He can explain any attitude problems to his maker.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he was shown the body because "everybody wanted to make sure that he was really executed."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

did you know Saddam's last thought was "Shoulda f-uckin taken asylum in Syria"

• Oh I'm sure, he didn't look scared or sorry. So what does that tell you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think he was afraid...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.