How many of you think Beyonce such a beautiful person both in the inside and outside?

Personally, i think she is great. She radiates alot of energy. She is one star that has not tinted her reputation with drugs, scandalous affairs etc.and that a positive influence on youths.

• Andrea
    Favorite Answer

I agree. She is a good example to all those young girls who look up to her. I also like how she keeps mum about her love life, not those kinds of celebrities who announce that they're getting engaged only to have broken it off a couple of weeks later.

Why can't you use the word "is"?

How many of you think Beyonce >> IS << such a beautiful person both in the inside and outside?

Personally, i think she is great. She radiates alot of energy. She is one star that has not tinted her reputation with drugs, scandalous affairs etc.and that >> IS << a positive influence on youths.

tooth ? interior is the bit that counts looks are in simple terms an advantage warm or no longer Ashton Kutcher ? definite Sandals and socks on some human beings White sundress’s with bonnets definite toddler’s matching momma no Brittney spears no Angelina jolie old jolie definite Brad pitt definite single dads no into adult adult males peace XP

That's how Whitney Houston was described when she started out years ago. Beyonce is beautiful and I hope fame doesn't hurt her the way it did Whitney.

I think she is brilliant, but it's hard to say if she's beautiful inside as well as you only get what the media want you too.

Jay-z is meant to be a lovely bloke so he probably is.

• Candi

Yes, I agree she does a lot of great charity work. Her spirit makes her more beautiful than hair and make-up.

Ew. The only positive influence she has on youths is that if you shake your booty, and wear hardly any clothes...you'll get noticed. I personally don't think she can sing (too much moaning and yelping) and as far as an actress goes....nope!

Yeah me too. She is really kool and she's someone you could look up to like a big sis.

i totally agree with u.i love Beyonce .shes my no.1 fan.she has been able to achieve her dream and im proud.shes really my role model

yeah she's sexy and beautiful but we dont know what's her attitude really is?? do you know her in person?? dont just believe on what you see on tv!!!