Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

A hair cut 25 bucks?

Had some time between planes at chicago and thought I might as well get my hair cut. Not for 25 bucks I sure won't.

no I do not live in the USA but had to go there for a couple of days. where I live a hair cut is about two dolars us money. Some places even less.

I was told that 25 was not a high price. I guess I have been away too long.

Favorite Answer

For the airport it is not high. In general, say in a downtown metropolis, $25 is about right for a nice cut. But if you want the lower end stuff that most people get, $15 is about the average.

Well, Ken, $25 at O'Hare does not sound unreaonable. Maybe a little high for just a haircut, but you are also paying for the convenience and the location.

At a salon around here $25 will get a guy a shampoo, scalp/neck massage, cut and style. A regular barber shop is about half that, or even less.

I spend a lot of time in The Gambia and pay 25 Dalasis (about 50 pence) for a haircut, which has to be the cheapest around. The problem is I only go every few months and therefore have to pay UK prices in between - about £7 to £10.

I am from the south, carolina that is and 25 bucks for a male haircut is ridiculous for a a guy or white female now african american women tend to pay that much or more but not african american men, white men, or white women but I am not sure about New York maybe that is customary.

I guess it just depends on where you go. I am a barber in Pa and I charge 10. But I know some salons that charge anywhere from 12 to 15 near me.

I am a female in Texas. I pay $49 plus tip for shampoo, cut and style. $25 is not unreasonable.

• roba

relies upon on the place you bypass....in case you bypass to a affordable place that are chains like large Clips 5-8 is appropriate for colour and minimize tip. in case you will a place it is extra upscale and fees extra....i might tip extra. whilst uncertain shop on with the 15% rule....tip 15% of the comprehensive invoice. each and every so often the regulations are made to be broken however. as an occasion, the place i bypass a minimize for me and a trim on my toddler's hair is relating to the comparable fee as a minimize for me. it is totally costly, yet they do like 5 minutes artwork trimming my son's hair and can minimize mine for 45min-1hr because of the fact my hair is long. I won't tip the girl 15% for my son's minimize, yet will tip plenty for my hair because of the fact it takes extremely some time.

The haircut chains (Supercuts, etc) charge about $12-15. But yeah if you're in an airport you're gonna pay a lot more.

For 25 bucks or less Wal-Mart.

lMA0 THAT 25 D0llARSZ CAN KiSS MA ASZ ` HUNNiE, Y0U BETTA GRAB Y0U SUM SCRiSS0RSZ && D0 ` DAT iSH Y0SElF! MMM KAY! <333