On My LCD Moniter sreen Little Dark Orange Colour Spot What is This ? How Can I Recover it...!!!?

My LG-LCD Sreen Moniter , Its Warrnty Expire on 20/feb2007

But Not action On My Complant, By Service Center say its Natural Problem...!!! But My Friend Say to me Its Defecty Problem...!!! Whats Reality.........Suggest me Who Expet in LCD.

• jan
    Favorite Answer

It's a dead pixel.

Check how many dead pixels LG have allowed themselves before it becomes a warranty issue.

3 is not an uncommon number.

If the warranty doesn't cover it then there is nothing you can do about it.

///

Here is the official "Dead Pixel" policy for LG & others:

http://www.screentekinc.com/lcd-quality-standards....

regards,

Philip T

There is software available on the web that claims to restore dead pixels - have a look (I haven't tried any though - be careful!)

Source(s): StumbleUpon

Actually i donno about it.

It may be chicken curry. try applying some vegetable oil and shampoo the complete screen with lemon juice and mild detergent.

************************* DISCLAIMER **********************

You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer monitor caused by cleaning or dipping in detergent or water. I or me or my friends are not liable for any malfunction to your computer in any means.

Source(s): Me.