Is it true that princess Diana died.Is she not alive.?

I don't believe that princess D is dead for real

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Come on Richard!!! Have some Mercy....

D lives in the hearts of many admirers still, but please be a good Christian and let her soul rest in peace.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

She is dead for sure, because if she was still alived she would be in the news and on the magazine covers all the time.

• mandi
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

No she is definately not nevertheless alive, I heard human beings say that once she first had her vehicle coincidence yet now i do not listen that anymore. i imagine Tupac remains alive inspite of the indisputable fact that. Ya understand considering he nevertheless comes out with track video clips and has on new shoes and all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How old r u? Where have u been? l997 was the of Princess Di's death. My mom is a great fan of the princess.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In words of one syllable--Yes, she died. She's not living with Elvis, or Rory Emerald, or President Kennedy. She's DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. Do you understand?

• 1 decade ago

Princess Diana, may she rest in peace......

• 1 decade ago

extensive study was done at a great expense by an independent commision in england..no conspiracy is dead, yes she and elvis are dead...move on.

• 1 decade ago

She lives with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy in Queens...

• 1 decade ago

She's been dead for nearly a decade now...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're only fooling yourself. Besides even if she was alive, what difference would it make to you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.