Where to find a stencil or a decal for the circle that surrounds the soundhole for an acoustic guitar?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go to: http://www.guitarrasbros.com/

    This is the web site of a guitar factory in Spain, where I bought mine. Send them an e-mail (you can do it in English, their website is bi-lingual as well) and ask them to sell you a decal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.