is the trial of SADDAM legal? is the execution a right decision?

Favorite Answer

The trial of Saddam was legal according to Iraqi law, and the proceedings were 100% Iraqi (no American interference, except the one bast'd on his defense team--what was he thinking?)

It's almost universal throughout the world's history that those convicted of so many murders are executed, and it's also very common for legal procedure to place a fairly high threshold of proof before the execution can be justified. So the courts had the support of world consensus in that respect.

I think only a complete moron would believe that Saddam didn't actually kill anyone or order anyone's death indiscrimminately. (There have been times when Saddam would bring a handgun to his own cabinet meetings, and he would shoot his own advisors if they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear. Saddam's first political murder was the Baathist leader of Iraq. Saddam was assigned by Syrian Baathists to assassinate him when he was only 19 years old, and the guy actually pulled it off!)

Yes and Yes. I can't wait to see the video. Remember, this is Islamic law, not American.

suppose g.w.b's nemesis is gone--- my question is who will be his next nemesis?