The TV show Six Feet Under?

Is this a really good show? I was thinking of renting it....I have always heard of it but what really made me wonder is the other day at the store I saw that each season of this show costs $80.00! Usually TV shows cost around $30.00-$50.00! Why so much for this one? Is it that good?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its a great show. My husband and I have been watching it from the pilot episode and dearly miss it. It shows great emotion and acting from a great cast.

Here is a cap of the show:

One of TV's most acclaimed drama series, the Emmy®- and Golden Globe®-winning Six Feet Under is created and executive produced by the Oscar®-winning writer of American Beauty, Alan Ball (also an Emmy®-winner for this show), Six Feet Under continues to focus on the cathartic journey of the extended Fisher family, whose personal trials and tribulations are played out against the solemn backdrop of an independent funeral home in LA.

Six Feet Under was nominated for two 2004 Golden Globes®, with Frances Conroy winning for Best Actress in a Television Series - Drama, and won two 2004 Screen Actors Guild Awards (Conroy and the ensemble cast). The show has received 32 Emmy® nominations and won seven times, and has been nominated for eight Golden Globes®, winning three.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its real good but get redundant if you watch 4 seasons in a row. i just rented it from the library. it cost me less than 5 $ to rent all 4 seasons. the only thing is you you have to wait a while to pick it up. i think LOST is a more entertaining show though.

it only cost more because its on HBO. but it is good if you like HBO type of shows.

• Giugi!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Idon't like it

by Giulia

• kitkat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i loved this show. but i would rent it, not buy it. i dont think you would watch it over and over, so not worth the expense. but definitely check it out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.