Do you believe Saddam is really dead or a fake hanging?

Has anybody seen the actual hanging yet? All I've seen is when they are putting the rope around his neck and then showing his supposed dead body. A possible fake?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I doubt it was fake to a large degree. You can only believe half of what you see. I'm pretty sure he is dead. But you see we handed him over to the Iraqis that carried out their judgment. No Americans even witnessed it. The government will look at the footage and know for sure...

• roba

Saddam became convicted of a criminal offense that equals that of Hitler's crime against humanity in many factors. In a international view it would be a mistake to "degree" the variety of experience. Televission and video can generally experience "unreal" and seem "staged" interior the formality of an execution. Herein you're able to desire to view the form for your self and yet it relatively is confusing to attain this in a international of media in extremely some non-tangible and tangible varieties. in case you took it from my attitude the question will become extra understandible. i'm a Christian. i think Jesus died for ous sins with the aid of crucifiction on the go. yet, we have no video, no photographic info, yet we do have the Lord's be conscious. And John 3;sixteen is all i might desire to here to have self assurance that. we could combat over no count if Saddam became hanged staged or no longer, yet interior the tip dying became his consequence for the brutality of his rule against a peacefull human beings torn with the aid of different afflictions he introduced to Iraq. Brian R go.

well this sounds like another great conspiracy... I believe he is dead. And we probably won't be seeing him working in a burger chain anytime soon, although burger king could be feasable as they flame grill and hells full of flames, now that brings me to my question... would saddam prefer a double bacon deluxe or a whopper?

Why would you think his execution fake!

I can understand being skeptical about things.....but always thinking that a conspiracy is lurking.....has to take a mental toll.....not having the confort to accept generally accept truths......

How do most of know who are real parents are....we did not see the event...we had to take their words......

Maybe Saddam and Elvis are handing out....they both like tacky art....more fun rumor.......but I love it.....thinking most thing fake...lied to you........Congrads for starting the rumor here

I think he is DEAD! There would have to be a lot of people involved in the cover-up. All of whom would have to be working on his behalf to truly pull it off! Not likely!

He's probably at the same spa and resort Ken Lay now resides.

Oh come on ! its real ... why not ? Saddam has no usage for the US anymore.!:) he EXPIRED!

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!! Not another one of this "is it fake?" question.....