Is Zidane better OR Henry????

Zidane is a legendary Player but Henry is following him

Whos Better?

Favorite Answer

obviously Zizou is legendary but wat u say is rite, Henry is following the steps of Zizou, Zizou is a gr8 Midfielder, and Henry a gr8 striker

Both are players of their own styles. I believe that if Zidane had not used the inauspicious Headbutt he would be the greatest player ever. But Henry still has 4 years and maybe more will follow. He can be equal to Zidane's calibre and can probably become better if he tries as hard as he is doing currently..

• 2 years ago zidane was the best player. now he has become one of the biggest legends of football. Henry is growing.He has reached at par with the best in the game in every respect - be it captaincy, sportsmanship, ability as a world class striker----- and he has 3 or 4 years left. In that time the will become the best footballer ever, even better than zidane.

.

Zinedine Zidane.

i think zidane is better than Henry .i choose zidane he is performing well in all circumstances (but Henry is not to his best when he plays for France)

Thierry Henry

• woah! tough question. Both r my fav' players and both r excellent! What u said is true, tat Zidane is a legendary player and Henry is following him.

But for this question, i have to say Henry is better then...

There isn't much between them as players, but Henry is easily the best sportsman. Can you imagine him doing what ZZ did in the world cup? I don't think so and that, in my opinion makes TH the more likely to achieve legendary status - ZZ is tarnished.