Whats wrong with me??!!!?

OK..here is whats happening..

theres this guy who used to love me soo much ...but i didnt love him even a lil..so i kept pushing him away and told him i dont feel anythin towards him he is just like a friend to me...after a while...i think he've got sick of me ..and moved on....i think he did right...

so i thought i'd be nice and let him meet a friend of mine...maybe he'd like her...so i did and i was so happy that i can find my friend a guy coz she was so despered..and within days they started dating..and i think they liked each other...

but now the problem is that am so jealous!! loool i know am crazy...i really feel so jealous i feel like i want him back..

so i dont understand my self whats wrong with me??

Favorite Answer

u don't want him. u just got used to him wanting u, and now he doesn't. this is very common, if he dropped her and chased u. u would not want him anymore. trust me u don't want him.

You seem to act childish, you know when a child wants another one's toy. Are you sure you would not push that guy away again if he ever came back to you?

Your desire to see him back again and your feeling of jealousy are rooted more in pride than in love.

Are you sure he would still love you "so much" after what you've done to him? He may be cured by now.

Avoid meeting the two of them too much in order not to be hurt.

I think the thrill of the chase is more exciting than the actual prize. Everyone seems to want something they can`t have.

I think its just a little possessiveness. you started to think of him as something of your own subconsciously while he was following you around. thats why the jealousy...dont worry ..you'll get over it in some time...and then you'll be glad that you introduced him to your friend(n didnt go out with him yourself ;) )

• Rocky

I think you unconsciously wanted to be with this guy and now that he's with some one you finally realized how you really feel towards him

He is not interested in you anymore. He is not pining over you anymore, and you miss that. it's normal. No worries. But remember, you don't love him, so let him be happy with his new lady!

Good Luck

what you feel right now is normal. now regrets are hunting you. but you must face it or you'll become a loser. for sure you dont wanna be. just try to focus your attention to somebody. why not try to date someone else?

i think its cause its not showing an interest in you anymore maybe ur jealous of the attention your not getting anymore

You need sex. Send me an email immediately.

• oldguy

its human nature to want something or someone you can't have. you'll be that way until someone else attracts your attention