Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Sadam Execution....?

give me ur opinion of the execution of Sadam Husain, and please be honest and dont give silly answeres.

Favorite Answer

I'm against the capital punishment and the trial was a joke, but it really doesn't matter.

Saddam's death won't be important. The situation in Iraq won't be affected. They're in a civil war, and it won't stop because they killed him.

Without the execution of Sadam, the people of Iraq would likely live with the continued fear of his return. Now with his death, the citizens of Iraq can go on living their lives knowing that their freedom wont be challenged by a murdering dictator. Additionally, they can strengthen the development of an organized government and a peacefull middle east. That may never happen based on their centuries old problems, but at the very least, Sadam wont get in the way.

The people of Iraq executed a man that needed to be executed. Iraq will be a better place with his absence. It was a deserved punishment for an evil dictator. It is a new beginning for the people of Iraq.

iam an Iraqi guy,

my opinion about this is;

Sadam he got his punishment, but the time of the execution was not good.

He was tried in a Iraqi court, found guilty of violating Iraqi law, and punished by Iraqi penalties on Iraqi gallows probably built by Saddam himself. These laws and punishments were in place long before Saddam and George Bush. I think it was totally justified. Just wish they would show the entire video.

I never like to see someone die, but this time it was justice, and for all of you out there that don`t think so, all I can say is ask the families of the thousands of people saddam killed and they will tell you it was the right thing to do.

I think it was one of his look alikes. We should have executed him in our country because who knows what went on once we turned him over to the Iraqi's?

I actually don't believe he has been executed yet and a big cover up. Until i see proof of this he is still alive to me.

I'll be honest-I'm glad he's dead, the less scum like him the better as far as I am concerned. He just would have been a waste of money if kept alive in prison.

I think Bush is the new leader of saddams Republican Guard now.