Which camcorder to choose from? Canon, sony or panasonic?@.@?

Well now i'm considering in getting myself a camcorder and there are quite some camcorders witrh similar features. From Canon DC100, Sony DCR-DVD605, Sony DCR-DVD755, and Panasonic VDR-D150, which 1 should i get? Thanks 4 any suggestion^^

• LOST
    Favorite Answer

well wat i suggest is u should compare them on www.camcorderinfo.com but i personally choose sony dvd755

First off, I havent read about any of these, but I think the panasonic might be 3ccd, so if it is, go with it. I love canon's pro line, but their consumer line, well, sucks. So panasonic is probably your best bet. But of course look for features and functions as well, not just brands, and dont get fooled by "1000x mega super jumbo zoom" or "mega electro-stabilizer" or something like that. Hope this helps!

Try cheapest prices search engine. They have almost every merchant on the internet and you save time and money by shopping the internet from one site.

Also over a million reviews.

http://www.cheapestpricessearchengine.com/

I like the Sony HDR-HC3. It's high definition, and produces great quality video

u can get reviews on easycamcorders.com they recommend panasonic PV GS300