Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

did you hear the news about saddam's death?

he was excuted for war crimes today. do you think alot of people are happy that he is gone?

Favorite Answer

no , everybody doesn't care!

the more important is the future of the country, they'll knew he was gonna die!

I didn't hear it, but I read it. I think the Bush clan is having a beerfest with Cheney hunting trip to follow. Most Americans are yawning, they know Osama is the big cheese and Saddam was just a diversion for Bush. No WMD, no Bin Laden, huge disaster in Iraq......come on, let's get with the program!!!!

I think that alot of people are happy that he is gone and alot of people are mad. All i am waiting for is more terrorist attacks on the US. I know that they are out there planning it some how because there are people out there that believed that Sadam with their "god". So, i am not happy that he had to be killed but i am happy that he will no longer be able to torture any more people. I don't like that people die without it being a natural cause. But, this is what god had planned for him so it is what happened and alot of people are happy. I am just glad he cant kill any more people.

I don't think it will change my life at all. If I lived in Iraq, I would stay inside. Those bullets shot into the air do come down somewhere.

Yeah, I read about it on Yahoo News. I'm sure that everyone he has hurt is very happy that he is dead!

Everyone heard...poor guy in the lake of fire for ever end ever...and ever...

May God Bless you in New Year 2007!

• OC

I heard about it. It did not make me feel good.

Yes.

There will be mixed reactions.

this will only bring forth all that is destined to happen--- hallelujah

heard and seen