How can i flirt with a guy to get his attention and to turn him on?

Without any touching..or sucking or licking...and blah blah blah

without any dirty talk..

can i just turn him on with eye contact or simple flirting?

and wat kind do u guyz like?

does lickin my finger work? or playing with my hair?

Favorite Answer

Oh please dont lick your finger. Its not about what you play with its about the eyes and the mouth. If you are standing by him talking dont move your chin up to look at him keep your face straight and look up at him with your eyes and a cute playful smile. Be sudtle not a hooker.

• Rocky

It seems like I've read this question before, guys like all of the things you mentioned so I'm not sure how I can help you. Eye contact and flirting might work.

staring at a guy should be enough to let him know that you are interested in him. Laugh at all his jokes and stand close to him. If that doesnt work make sure he is looking at you and find a reason to turn around and bend over. But seriously staring at him will give him the picture.

I think you need to ask yourself -- why is it that I want to turn this guy on. Generally speaking if a woman wants to turn a guy on it is because they want to have sex with him.

Now if this is your goal then just get aggressive and grab something.

If this isn't your answer then maybe you shouldn't turn the guy on in the first place - because turning a guy on and then not delivering the sweet wet warm stuff is cruel.

If you lick your finger...or flirt with your eyes, you'll be showing him you're a whore.

Why do that? Isn't your life more important then that? Geeze...

yes y not licking ur finger and playing with ur hair will work very well, especially if u lick ur hair too, but be carefull tht will tempt him to f uck u, and tht will mean to him tht u will suck his penis too

eye_ contact

body_ talk

flirt _signs

flesh_ flashing

contact me if u wanna any more expliantion

repeating question

seems you are not satisfied by answers from your previous question. anyway if you consult some professional call girl she can replay you properly.

just talk to him and smile/eye contact. show him your intrested in him and things should just happen from there

Source(s): i flirt alot

this is like perfect example of "girl talk" ud have to ask a girl.... i bet this is most of the stuff girls talk about!