Muslim Leadership so weak?

Did they feel any shame of not saying a single word on the illegal death orders of his executon.

Favorite Answer

They said plenty (to their death squads)

An Imam had to be present, he was found guilty of murder... This is punishable by death. I may not completely agree with the methods and evidence of the trial, I think it was a big show any ways. But hes gone now so let God judge him.

• djm749

Saddam was directly responsible for nearly half a million deaths. He was publicly tried and found guilty of killing 148 people. That was just one crime! He was found guilty by his own people and was put to death by his own people. There were Iraqis dancing in the streets celebrating in Dereborn Michigan.

What are you talking about? I imagine what they felt was anger that their leader was being murdered in a foreign country. That has nothing at all to do with shame.

Please stop trying to turn it into something religious. It isn't. Whats happened with Hussein is completely Secular.