Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 1 decade ago

what kind of turtle is my turtle?

i got my turtle from a mall in jordan, its my first turtle. it isa soft shelled, but im not sure how to really care for it. it has a orange underbelly, with black circles. it has a snout. anyone know what kind this is?

Whats a terripian, and the guy said o an adult hand, it will grow to teh size of 8/9s of it.

Favorite Answer

seems to me that you have a 'Soft-Shelled' Turtle. Soft shells usually have a Distinct Nose Shape like A 'Pig' Nose. And If you need to know what they eat,need,e.t.c. Look and search on the internet to find the right information.

Softshells are generally not easy to keep in captivity. They require flowing, extremely clean, shallow water with a sand bottom. Their soft shells are prone to cuts and scrapes which often result in infections. If I were you, I would return the turtle to the store, and complain that they sold you a very difficult turtle without explaining proper care.

Your turtle could be a soft shell turtle, when you buy a turtle at the mall you should ask what type of turtle it is before you buy it.

Are you sure it's a turtle?

It could be a terrapin or a tortoise.

Visit: www.petzoo.co.uk to see information on your pet.

Source(s): www.petzoo.co.uk

You should have done more research on the type of turtle you want then bye it! You shouldn't bye on an impulse!