Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

were can you buy ghd straighteners that are cheap?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it's nearly impossible to find GHD hair straighteners that are less than AU$300, unless they're second hand, or bought from eBay. Most professional hair salons I would doubt, would sell the GHD hair straighteners for anything less than AU$300 for the performance and quality of them.

Good luck, and I hope you do find one cheaper.

Source(s): Girlfriend.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Ive got a pair of ghd straightners that i bought i year ago and there incredible..............i bought mine in the january sales after christmas in superfarm,look in drugstores there sure to have some great offers and if not theres always ebay and rimmel also sell some great choices for cheaper...good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, it really depends what kind of company it is, if its a company like Conair, it would probably be 30-60 dollars. You can buy it at a local pharmacy or some hairdressers, try to buy them online too! Ebay probably has them 30 to 50 dollars also at Wal-marts and K-marts.

Good Luck~!

• 1 decade ago

Look around. Hairdressers or hairproduct warehouses have them for $60 upwards. Always buy ceramic plated straighteners.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u should go on ebay u can get them realy cheap but i was dump enough to get 1 and paid $326

• 1 decade ago

i had a ghd but it broke... so i bought one that's really similar from stefan's. and it was cheaper and i was actually more satisfied with it.

• 1 decade ago

Good hair straighener r not cheap. I like my CHI but it costs around 125.00 but it works really well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.